Choosing your bernette 70 Series sewing machine
Are you looking to venture into some sewing projects this year?
Are you wanting to express your creativity and have some fun sewing? At Bernina Northland we have a comprehensive range of sewing machines to suit you.
But which sewing machine best suits your sewing style? Is your ideal sewing machine from our bernette Range or Bernina Range of sewing machines? At Bernina Northland we like to spend time with you, so you get the right machine to suit your sewing style.
Come and meet the team at Bernina Northland in-store at the Vine Street end of the Strand Arcade, Whangarei to have a free hands-on demonstration of the available machines but first, read further while we delve into the options available at Bernina Northland within our bernette 70 Series Range of sewing and embroidery machines or click through to read further about our Bernina Range of sewing machines.
All machines in the bernette 70 Series Range of sewing and embroidery machines have solid metal construction and parts within them so they will not creep across the table while you sew! The bernette 70 Series Range of sewing and embroidery machines at Bernina Northland come with a 5-year mechanical warranty including a 2-year electrical warranty PLUS a free service with our in-store technician in 12 months’ time.
Are you looking for a reliable machine for occasional embroidery?
Are you wanting an embroidery only machine? Are you budget conscious? Have a look at the bernette b70 DECO embroidery only machine.
bernette b70 DECO
The bernette b70 DECO embroidery machine is a specialist machine for embroidery only! That means it has a single stitch plate only for optimum embroidery stitching.
- 208 pre-loaded embroidery designs to get started now!
- Import further designs through the USB port.
- 3 different sized embroidery hoops included.
- 5” easy to navigate colour touch screen.
- 4 LED lights illuminate your workspace so editing designs directly on the machine is easy and convenient.
- 9” throat space so you will be able to stitch designs up to 10” x 6” in size.
This is a great machine so you can affordably own an embroidery only machine to add unique and special touches to your sewing projects while also stitching on your regular sewing machine.
Come and see us in-store at Bernina Northland to have a hands-on demonstration or click through to see the bernette b70 DECO in our on-line catalogue.
Are you wanting a reliable sewing machine with a wide stitch?
Are you wanting a large throat space and drop-in bobbin? Have a look at the bernette b77
The bernette b77 sewing machine focuses on sewing and quilting with a full 9” throat space and an extended sewing table for bigger projects.
- The LED lights provide bright illumination to your workspace. As a top loading sewing machine you can even check how much thread is remaining on the bobbin at a glance.
- 500 stitch options including 35 dedicated quilting stitches and 133 decorative stitches for making unique projects easily.
- 7mm stitch width so your stitches will add real impact to your sewing projects.
- The needle up/down function allows the needle to remain in your work, making turning corners much easier.
- The speed regulator allows you to stitch at a comfortable speed for you.
The bernette b77 sewing machine also has a dual feed function which will aid the even feeding of top and bottom fabrics meaning piecing small pieces together is much easier.
For the patchworking sewist on a budget this is an ideal sewing machine for sewing and quilting while also giving yourself the options of some decorative and detail stitching on woven and stretch fabrics.
Come and see us in-store at Bernina Northland to have a free hands-on demonstration or click through to see the bernette b77 in our on-line catalogue.
Looking for a combination sewing and embroidery machine?
Are you a creative sewist wanting both a sewing machine with a wide stitch and an embroidery machine? Are you also wanting a large throat space and drop-in bobbin?
Have a look at the bernette b79
The bernette b79 sewing and embroidery machine is the top model of the bernette 70 Series combining all the sewing functions of the bernette b77 and the embroidery functions of the bernette b70 DECO.
- A full 9” throat space
- An extended sewing table for bigger projects
- LED lights providing bright illumination to your workspace.
- As a top loading sewing machine you can even check how much thread is remaining on the bobbin at a glance.
- A kick-back foot control and a knee lever for your comfort and control while sewing.
- 208 pre-loaded embroidery designs and you can increase your design collection by importing designs through the USB port that you can stitch in the 3 different sized embroidery hoops included.
The bernette b79 sewing and embroidery machine is easy to use and you will become the sewist and embroiderer you have always wanted to be in no time at all.
And, don’t forget that we offer a range of classes designed to help you learn more about your machine while you make exciting projects with us to guide you.
Come and see us in-store at Bernina Northland to have a free hands-on demonstration or click through to see the bernette b79 in our on-line catalogue.
Would you like to read more about other bernette Sewing Machines?
Would you like to read more about Bernina Sewing and Embroidery Machines?
Bernina 3 Series
Bernina 4 Series
Bernina 5 Series
Bernina 7 Series
Bernina 8 Series