Choosing your Bernina 4 Series sewing and quilting machine
Are you wanting to express your creativity and experiment with sewing this year?
At Bernina Northland we have a comprehensive range of sewing machines to suit your sewing, crafting, dressmaking, patchwork, or quilting needs.
But which sewing machine best suits your sewing style?
Is your ideal sewing machine from our bernette Range or Bernina Range of sewing machines? At Bernina Northland we invest our time with you, so you get the right machine to suit your sewing style.
Come and meet the team at Bernina Northland in-store at the Vine Street end of the Strand Arcade, Whangarei for a free hands-on demonstration of the available machines but first, read further while we look at the options available at Bernina Northland within our Bernina 4 Series Range of sewing machines.
All machines in the Bernina Range have solid metal construction and parts within them, so they are a durable and solid machine for you to enjoy using. The Bernina Range of sewing machines at Bernina Northland come with a 10-year mechanical warranty including a 5-year motor, electrical and electronic warranty PLUS two free annual services with our in-store technician from the purchase date.
Do you want to be sewing, dressmaking, and patchworking?
Are you wanting a reliable sewing machine at an affordable price?
Have a look at the Bernina B435 and Bernina B475 QE sewing machines from the Bernina 4 Series.
The Bernina B435 sewing machine is perfect for small sewing spaces.
- A 7” throat space.
- The BIG Jumbo Bernina Bobbin, holding 70% more thread than standard bobbins.
- With 650 stitch options the Bernina B435 sewing machine brings you a bit of luxury to your sewing.
- An easy-to-use needle threader.
- Sliding speed regulator.
- Needle up/down function.
- Stitch begin/end programme.
- An easy-to-read screen.
The slide on sew table with clear visibility to the bobbin area means inserting and changing bobbins is easy. With 11 different needle positions to choose from and easily adjustable stitch width and length the Bernina B435 sewing machine is a great machine for the casual sewist while enjoying some added luxury in your sewing experience
Personally, I am really pleased that New Zealand opted to include the full shank presser feet for the Bernina 4 series sewing machines as these are stronger, therefore give more accurate stitching than soles.
- The Bernina B475 QE sewing machine has everything the Bernina B435 has, including the BIG Jumbo Bernina Bobbin.
- 840 stitch options including dedicated quilting and patchwork stitches
- The famous Bernina ¼” presser foot.
- The easy-to-use needle threader, sliding speed regulator, needle up/down function and easy-to-read screen all add into your luxury sewing experience.
- But don’t be fooled, the Bernina B475 QE is not just for patchwork and quilting – this machine allows you to complete all types of sewing projects.
The Bernina B475 QE sewing machine is enabled for the renowned Bernina BSR – Bernina Stitch Regulator – for free motion quilting and stitching. Included in the Bernina B475 QE sewing machine is knot tying and thread cutting to secure your stitching. The onboard manual as well as the written manual will guide you in using all these wonderful functions to their most effective use adding further luxury to your sewing experience.
Because I am an applique fanatic, I can be highly critical of applique stitches, however, I think the blanket stitch included in the Bernina B475 QE sewing machine for applique work is fantastic!
Would you like to see other Bernina Sewing Machines?